熙囡 ♥ 阿熙

亲爱的 能给我追踪 ???? 谢谢 =)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Satio ? Aino ?

OH MY GOSH !!!!!

I gonna SIAO -.-
Y others can buy a new h.phone are hiakkkkpii but im damn 无奈 ???

Wad phone should I buy ????!

SATIO ?

AINO ??

OR IPHONE ?????


Hahakkkk
If can buy IPHONE sure I won't feel 无奈 xDD
But da problem I face is I can't !!!!!
Da maximum is either SATIO or AINO !!!!!!!!

But it's okie lakkk
Cos both them I wish 2 get too

OKie OKie
Now im facing another problem -.-

SATIO it's 2 special 4 me but I unlike it !!!!
AINO it's 2 normal 4 me but I like it !!!!!

Wad should I do ???!!!!
OH NOT !!!
Which should i buyyyyyy ???????

Y ?! Y ?! Y ?!
Buy a phone so annoying too
ARGGGGGGGG !!!!

OH ! I REMEMBER !!!!!!
SAM KOH !!!!!!!!!!
U said u wan buy a SATIO 4 me =)
R u remember ??????????

Wad ????
U already 4got it ??
It's okie ...... nvm nvm .....

I REMEMBER can already !!!! xDD

Now u r working wif 1 month bout RM 1000 - 1500 is it ??????
Hahakkkk
2 month u can buy it already !!!!!!!

WOW !!!!!!
So 期待 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SAM KOH i feel so sorry 2 u =(
Cos of me maybe u should buy ur car lately !!!!!!!!!!
Muahahahahaha =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

bla bla bla xDDD