熙囡 ♥ 阿熙

亲爱的 能给我追踪 ???? 谢谢 =)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Haaaizzzzz ~

Hi all !! 2dae VeNom was sitting in a small exam /.\ BM & BI so so so hard ar ): Buti know SC ;D Phewww !! ~ Da first time I do better in SC 目:

So how 2dae except exam ????
Phewww ~~
Too many things had happened ):

1. While exam , LG cheat wif  Zawir .. Hmm ....... Really .. But this is not da thing I feel lyk (    ):   ) Did u all knw ? ): BC & ZR told teacher ): N den teacher ask BC write down both them name n bring out from class ): Is it teacher wanna give MR.Wah ?? Pls dun ):

2. My dear angry me cos I sent wrong pics 2 him ): Dear , dun scold me wherther u r in a vry angry situation ): I will scare , I will sad , I will cry , my heart will pain , I will get hurt ): Dear , I really love u so so much even we're not in a same state .. But it's ok .. Cos i realllllly love YOU !! ONLY YOU !! TTF <3 N somemore , thx dear delete all ur female frens's pics from ur phone cos of wanna keep all my picsss ~ THX DEAR ~ THX <3 Did dear knw ? I jealous .. I duwan dear keep female's picss other den me ;P

3.Phewww ~~ HT chase me -3- How ??? I told him im in a relationship but he still duwan give up .. OK ...... I say again ..... I will only love my boy ---- TTF ~ Dun ever try 2 separate us (: I will kill u if u success wif such tis thing .. But I think won't u kill by me ... Cos my boy won't leave me ........ He will always besides me (; Alwaysssss (:





Dear , the song u sang at me first time when we in a relationship second time <3 Will not having third time 4eva .. Coss dear u won't leave me anymore , ryt ?? ^^ Dear I trust u !!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

bla bla bla xDDD